Best Engine on the market

What's the Best Mower engine on the Market today

• Total voters

metz12

Threads
I like all of them! my craftsman is a kohler and the yard machines is a briggs

Threads
And I love the Honda engines on my 2 Honda mowers. They start on the first pull....every time! The GCV190 engine on my HRX217HYA is super powerful! :thumbsup:
DSCN2353.jpg

Flintmotorsports

Threads
That is solid advice and I agree since I am religous about maintenance on anything I own. After reading your previous comment again, I've just got to ask.......do you really mow in Vermont in the winter?:0)

BTW, I didn't mention it, but I plan on using Briggs & Stratton SAE 30W oil in my Kawasaki. It is widely available, not expensive and has served me well over the years(used it in that Lawn Chief for 19 years and the Craftsman for 6 years and neither engine ever used a drop of oil between seasonal changes). I see no reason to throw money away on Kawasaki-brand or Synthetic oils when something I have used for years has worked so well.

no we do not mow in the winter alot of my customers bring there lawnmower to me in the winter because they are so busy in the fall and they wont starts when i have to bring it in the shop for a service