Best commercial mower under 8500

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
My son runs a outdoor power eqiip Co in Durham NC. The best Zero turn mower is Ferris by far.They have shocks on each wheel an ride like a dream.These are commercial mowers with floating an nearly indestructable decks. Go Ferris you'll be glad you did. He also has advised me to shy away from Troy Built an TORO. He keeps a shop full.If interested in a Ferris drop me a PM.

Personally I don't want anything to do with anything owned by or that B&S has anything to do with.

StratsRock

Threads
I just purchased a new Hustler X-One with 48" deck and Kawasaki FX 24hp yesterday. It delivers tomorrow. I paid $7700 with 0% for 48 months. It was an end of season sale.

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
I just purchased a new Hustler X-One with 48" deck and Kawasaki FX 24hp yesterday. It delivers tomorrow. I paid $7700 with 0% for 48 months. It was an end of season sale.

I did the same thing with my Z-Master, 0% for 48 months. It's almost like paying cash. :smile: You'll like that Hustler.

StratsRock

Threads
I did the same thing with my Z-Master, 0% for 48 months. It's almost like paying cash. :smile: You'll like that Hustler.
Thanks. I'm looking forward to using it. And yes, ya gotta like that 0%. Enjoy your Z-master

Ridgewaydevil

Forum Newbie
Threads
I see a lot of Ferris PRO 60's used by lawn company's around here, but they are over 10,000 dollars.
Lots of people run them here.The biggest lawn care Co, thats all they use. You can get bone for $5200.00.If you want a bigger one it's cost a little more.Great mowers with floating decks.They cut grass great.The decks are virtually indestructible an the mower comes with a full 2yr warranty.Also you can finance same.

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
Lots of people run them here.The biggest lawn care Co, thats all they use. You can get bone for $5200.00.If you want a bigger one it's cost a little more.Great mowers with floating decks.They cut grass great.The decks are virtually indestructible an the mower comes with a full 2yr warranty.Also you can finance same.

All the big company's here run Toro, Exmark, Hustler or some Scag. I don't know of anyone running Ferris. Personally I'll take the Full 5 year warranty and 0% financing I get with Toro. As far as the deck being virtually indestructible, any of the fab decks are all nearly indestructible.

Shughes717

Lawn Addict
Threads
All the big company's here run Toro, Exmark, Hustler or some Scag. I don't know of anyone running Ferris. Personally I'll take the Full 5 year warranty and 0% financing I get with Toro. As far as the deck being virtually indestructible, any of the fab decks are all nearly indestructible.

FYI most brands offer 0% interest financing for 48 months, including ferris, so toro having it is no big deal. Kubota even has 54 months at 0%. Everyone on this site knows you have a deep hatred for b&s. As I mentioned before that has nothing to do with ferris, simplicity, or snapper pro. The engines you hate so much are not even offered on those zero turn mowers. The engines that are offered on them are also offered on every other commercial brand out there, including toro.

jrelkhunt

Forum Newbie
Threads
the best deal is a Dixie chopper 23 hp 54 inch cut for about $4600....far better than all the rest and mows faster if needed,,will last years longer than the rest, longer warranty, and if you need a new one after many years,the chopper is still worth a lot to sell on craigs list

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
FYI most brands offer 0% interest financing for 48 months, including ferris, so toro having it is no big deal. Kubota even has 54 months at 0%. Everyone on this site knows you have a deep hatred for b&s. As I mentioned before that has nothing to do with ferris, simplicity, or snapper pro. The engines you hate so much are not even offered on those zero turn mowers. The engines that are offered on them are also offered on every other commercial brand out there, including toro.

My deep hatred for b&s is know different than most peoples hatred for mtd. As far as I'm concerned b&s is the same thing. Seeing how ferris, simplicity and snapper are all owned by b&s pretty much says it all.