Best Brand of Gas Leaf Blower

Good to hear. I'm planning on buying one of the bigger Husqys later this year. Probably the 580BTS. I am sick of raking leaves :laughing:
 
The Dolmar 4 stroke handheld seem to be a good product. And is quiet compared to 2 stroke blowers. 50 hour oil changes, 200 hour valve adjustments. uses 2.7 ounces of 10w30 oil in the crankcase, and just use straight gas.

I have one and its a wonderful machine. Love the sound too
 
I am in the market for a new gas handheld leaf blower and I just wanted to see what everyone recommended. I really like the Husqvarna 125BXV. I have also heard Stihl brand is about as good as it gets. What do you guys think?
Hi. Have you thought about buying a blower/shredder/vac instead of just a straight blower? The Echo ES-250 is a nice unit and along with being a handheld blower it also converts into a shredder vac. The vac is handy for detail work such as shrub beds, ground cover, building corners, windows wells, picking up hedge clippings etc. It's a little bit less powerful than the Husqvarna 125BVX but for about the same price ($20 more based on retail prices online) you get the extra versatility of the vac. I have an older unit and the only problem I've had with is it that I now have to mash the on/off switch up hard to start it. Well, the bag was defective and split wide open on it's first use, but that was covered under warranty and the replacement has never had a problem. http://www.echo-usa.com/Products/Shred-N-Vacs/ES-250
 
Last edited:
I am in the market for a new gas handheld leaf blower and I just wanted to see what everyone recommended. I really like the Husqvarna 125BXV. I have also heard Stihl brand is about as good as it gets. What do you guys think?

I have the 125B as well as a powerful backpack blower, which I bought first. I use the 125B for many jobs like clearing the driveway, walkway and deck. For clearing leaves from my lawn (over an acre) I use the backpack but could use the handheld if I didn't have the larger blower.

The only negative I've found is that vibration on my hand is greater than I would like. I'd like to hear comments from owners of other brands because I think that could be an issue if I used the 125B for an hour. BTW, torque is fine.
 
Yes, most Dolmar dealers post this so that folks have at least heard of the brand "Dolmar"

LOL, well I am not a dealer but I do own both a hand held blower and string trimmer from Dolmar. I love the fact that I no longer have to mix gas, run everything on 93 octane. Chnaging oil is a bit of a hassel but 2 years now and the only thing I had to do was adjust the idle up on the string trimmer.
 
Back
Top