Best Brand of Gas Leaf Blower

well if your looking for something cheap and small, i would recommend this: Weed Eater Gas Blower - Walmart.com i have it for just cleaning up wood chips when cutting wood, crass clippings, and also i used it for leaves last fall and it worked pretty well. the thing is also really good on gas. and light too! it could be more powerful, but its just what i want.

Lol one should never recommend this machine. I've used it and frankly I put it away and grabbed a broom it was faster
 
We have a Poulan Pro 200 MPH 430 CFM. We have usd it a year now in our business. Ran many many many tanks of gas through it. Had to adjust the carb on it when we bought it but after that it has not missed a lick. Paid $89 for it on sale new at Tractor Supply last August. If It died tomorrow I would buy another one and not think anything about it.

http://www.tractorsupply.com/en/sto...-200vs-hand-held-blower-vacuum-carb-compliant

Dollar for dollar it has been a great buy.
 
Dolmar is probably the best of the lot, but unless you have a dealer in your area, no one has ever looked at them. Many small equipment dealers won't work on them, because they are unfamiliar with them. If you have no Dolmars in your area, I would look at Stihl and Echo as a second choice.
 
Lol one should never recommend this machine. I've used it and frankly I put it away and grabbed a broom it was faster

ive used it on plenty of leaf jobs. it blew through easily 10-12 inches of leaves with a little struggle but it got it done. i use it to clean up, and i got the thing cheap. i dont think that a broom would be quicker by all means.
 
We have a Poulan Pro 200 MPH 430 CFM. We have used it a year now in our business. Ran many many many tanks of gas through it. Had to adjust the carb on it when we bought it but after that it has not missed a lick. Paid $89 for it on sale new at Tractor Supply last August. If It died tomorrow I would buy another one and not think anything about it.

Poulan PRO® BVM 200VS Hand Held Blower/Vacuum, CARB Compliant - Tractor Supply Online Store

Dollar for dollar it has been a great buy.


Homeowner here:

I had a Poulan Pro ( handheld blower) for about thirteen years. It ran, and started well for a long time. My drive way, patios, and parking area are almost 5,000 square feet of cement area. I have blown every time I cut grass, so that Poulan Pro was started often and used a lot. That job is now done by Echo (another great unit).




:smile: :smile: :smile:
 
Dolmar is probably the best of the lot, but unless you have a dealer in your area, no one has ever looked at them. Many small equipment dealers won't work on them, because they are unfamiliar with them. If you have no Dolmars in your area, I would look at Stihl and Echo as a second choice.

I like Dolmar equipment as well. I totally wish we had a reputable Dolmar dealer close by. We had a guy here who owned a rental business that got a dealership and started selling Dolmar. I was going to buy a trimmer from him. I never could catch him at the shop long enough to buy the trimmer so I figured it would be that hard to catch him if I needed service as well.
 
I am also looking to retire my 22 year old Echo trimmer and was shopping the other day and found that the "new" Echo trimmer have NO adjustments... When it breaks down replace the carb... Bummer!

Looked at a Dolmar which has only 2 years vs 5 years on the Echo. 4 cycle so it's quitter and no mixing of fuel. Can't find much in reviews on the Dolmar... No longer looking. Bought the Dolmar today.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top