Are you a TRUE mower and small engine addict?

JDgreen

Lawn Addict
Threads
Give yourself credit for being an addict, if you would spend an hour tearing down something like this 1978 vintage Honda F-215 tiller engine just to salvage the handful of metric bolts you might use in the future.

Give yourself double credit if you would think about rebuilding the engine and using it for something else.

Give yourself triple credit if you would think about rebuilding the entire tiller, and using it for your garden.

Give yourself quadruple credit if you would rebuild the entire tiller, and you DIDN'T have any use for it.

Attachments

• 042.jpg
    042.jpg
    145.6 KB · Views: 45

lakeviewpe

Threads
Well I don't think it is here yet, but maybe soon they will have a group meeting in your area.

jamesslcx

Threads
I'm getting there, joining LMF just made it worse!:biggrin:

jmurray01

, , 1,000 Post Club
Threads
I'd rebuild the whole tiller even if I didn't need it, just so I could have it sitting in the shed in good working condition! :biggrin:

Quadruple credit given! :laughing:

JDgreen

Lawn Addict
Threads
I'd rebuild the whole tiller even if I didn't need it, just so I could have it sitting in the shed in good working condition! :biggrin:

Quadruple credit given! :laughing:

YOU NEED HELP, BIG TIME !!!!!

bigmoose

Threads
I dont think he needs help,, but he seems to have some nice tools,,(craftsman), e.t.c........:wink:

JDgreen

Lawn Addict
Threads
I dont think he needs help,, but he seems to have some nice tools,,(craftsman), e.t.c........:wink:

Thanks...didn't even see the tools in the pic....the ones shown ain't even 1 percent of the mechanics tools I own....:laughing:

And BTW, I stand corrected, the tiller was an F-210, not an F-215.

Two-Stroke

Lawn Addict
Threads
I admit I'm a true addict -- :laughing: -- but mower addiction is different from other forms of addiction. As I collect more and more mowers, I get more selective about what I'll buy.

For example, a two-stroke Lawn-Boy from the 1980s or the 1990s would only tempt me if it were both cheap and not far from my house. Before I had so many mowers, I would have gotten excited over any two-stroke mower for sale. :eek:

I've been a small engine hobbyist for a long time but my mower addiction has come only in the last three years or so.

GoToGuy

Threads
Thanks guys, this group therapy stuff is great!