Anybody seen KennyV?

JDgreen

Lawn Addict
Threads
This is weird...two days here and no sign of him...what is going on??? :confused2:

BKBrown

Lawn Addict
Threads
Nope - just hope he is busy and everything is OK ! :thumbsup:

twall

Lawn Addict
Threads
Nope - just hope he is busy and everything is OK ! :thumbsup:

Yeah, his input would've been nice on some of the discussions of late.......:frown:

I, too, hope everything is okay

JDgreen

Lawn Addict
Threads
Yeah, his input would've been nice on some of the discussions of late.......:frown:

I, too, hope everything is okay

JEEZ, when I disappear for two days, nobody asks "where is that grumpy old poop, er, fart, lately?" :laughing::laughing:

32 posts here today, if Kenny doesn't show up for a month straight I will be the first member of the 2,000 post club !!!:biggrin:

Yes, I too hope he is okay...

JDgreen

Lawn Addict
Threads
WHERE IS KENNY V??!!! The old fart, er, poop, is getting worried about him now....

twall

Lawn Addict
Threads
WHERE IS KENNY V??!!! The old fart, er, poop, is getting worried about him now....

Seriously, I've been wathching Youtube all night, and this is the only post I have and will do tonite ANYWHERE. It IS really odd he has been gone so long.

I agree, JD, I'm a little worried, too......:frown:

I truly hope we are worried for nothing, and feel like fools.........it'd be better than the alternative...:frown:

JDgreen

Lawn Addict
Threads
Seriously, I've been wathching Youtube all night, and this is the only post I have and will do tonite ANYWHERE. It IS really odd he has been gone so long.

I agree, JD, I'm a little worried, too......:frown:

I truly hope we are worried for nothing, and feel like fools.........it'd be better than the alternative...:frown:

Here is an oldie:

"Don't you tell me worrying doesn't do any good, but most of the things I worry about never seem to happen..."

Two-Stroke

Lawn Addict
Threads
When I saw this thread I took it literally: have I ever SEEN KennyV? No, I've never once seen the guy but I feel like I know him.

I hope everything's OK.

twall

Lawn Addict
Threads
When I saw this thread I took it literally: have I ever SEEN KennyV? No, I've never once seen the guy but I feel like I know him.

I hope everything's OK.

Isn't that strrange? I feel like that with people on forums! I don't even know their real names.....:laughing:

Now how long's it been? 3 days? Something's either wrong, or he went on vacation. Maybe he lost his internet......happened to me......for six years!

KennyV

Lawn Pro
Threads
Hello Hello & a big HELLO... I'm back,
I did have a big internet problem... One of the hard drives went out on my home computer, (drives set in raid 0 configuration) ... speedy BUT when one goes EVERYTHING is gone...
If I ever so that again it will be raid 1...

But I wont so that again... Instead I will log on my desk top and my new laptop PLUS with the new Mobile app on my :thumbsup:phone:thumbsup:, I'm going to be able to get on here and every place else ....
PLUS I have my passwords and log in and personal data on a few off site locations... Wow I have always done things like that in my businesses but never thought of it for home use...

Thank YOU ALL for the concern ... I have missed everyone OH... DID I mention IT'S good to be BACK... :smile:KennyV