Anybody here know what Twall told me just before he left?

JDgreen

Lawn Addict
Threads
  • / Anybody here know what Twall told me just before he left?
"This site is no fun any longer. I am tired of the trolls, the whiners, the members who do nothing but complain and contribute nothing, while sitting back and b-------g about those who DO CONTRIBUTE".

Well stated, Twall, and I don't blame you one bit for bailing out. :thumbsup:

Mower manic

Threads
Forgive my blasphemy......Who is Twall?

Please! Don't tell me your next:ashamed:

Sammy the Red

Threads
He has only been away for three days.

twall

Lawn Addict
Threads
Yeah, I did bail out, for the reasons JD stated - and I check here once in awhile to see if sanity has returned. After reading 'site discussion', I see it hasn't.

It's one thing to get mad once in awhile, flame up, and get to a point where we all can be cool again - but now, it's different. It's not what it was, and it ISN'T any fun anymore. Since I don't get paid to be here, I don't HAVE to be here.

Seems to me that LMF has gone to hell in a handbasket. Although I admit my own contribution to this happening, there are certain memebers who have done nothing but stir the poop, because it makes for a good show. You know who you are. When we'd have blowups in the past - we'd get over it, not just feed it over and over until the original point got so threadcrapped that it just went over the horizon. It's a crying shame.

I've found other forums to go to, as i suspect many others of the original core group did as well. I held a sliver of hope for this place. Now, I don't even have a mower anymore - so I really had no reason to come here, other than for the commuity. That's all been puked on now, too. It would not surprise me if others will continue to leave, just as brash newbies (and other recurring NOT so newbies) come to p*ss all over the place, cause trouble, and leave in a huff (or threaten to). Not all of them, but you know who you are that DID. I admit I did just that - threaten to leave and whatnot - but I grew the **** up. Try it - works wonders.

Just antagonizing JD to watch him get mad and call people names isn't doing anyone any good at all. Or attackiing each other like hungry wolves. It isn't funny, it's like when SNL went over the top to try and be entertaining - it was just sick. This? It is pathetic.

When KennyV, who always stayed clear of contentious threads, writes a scathing rant himself (and more than one, mind you) in a thread in Site Discussion, for cryin' out loud - seems even he is losing his patience - things have really gone beyond what I want to continue with.

No big deals this time, no goodbyes, I just left. I come back here and there to see if all the jerks have been banned, killed off, or grown up and calmed down FFS - but no dice. I'm sure there are some of you who are glad to see I left, but I do apologize to those of my friends who wish I would come around more.

I should have not tried to come back the last time like it was all better, and for that matter, should have never said goodbye, and make a big deal out of it. That was my bad. Just a post or two here and there, and nothing more. This place changed - and i shoulda known that puberty's ugly pimpled head would show up in this young forum - and it would never change back to the days of fun and innocence.

Oh, well - nothing lasts forever. :frown:

jmurray01

, , 1,000 Post Club
Threads
Yeah, I did bail out, for the reasons JD stated - and I check here once in awhile to see if sanity has returned. After reading 'site discussion', I see it hasn't.

It's one thing to get mad once in awhile, flame up, and get to a point where we all can be cool again - but now, it's different. It's not what it was, and it ISN'T any fun anymore. Since I don't get paid to be here, I don't HAVE to be here.

Seems to me that LMF has gone to hell in a handbasket. Although I admit my own contribution to this happening, there are certain memebers who have done nothing but stir the poop, because it makes for a good show. You know who you are. When we'd have blowups in the past - we'd get over it, not just feed it over and over until the original point got so threadcrapped that it just went over the horizon. It's a crying shame.

I've found other forums to go to, as i suspect many others of the original core group did as well. I held a sliver of hope for this place. Now, I don't even have a mower anymore - so I really had no reason to come here, other than for the commuity. That's all been puked on now, too. It would not surprise me if others will continue to leave, just as brash newbies (and other recurring NOT so newbies) come to p*ss all over the place, cause trouble, and leave in a huff (or threaten to). Not all of them, but you know who you are that DID. I admit I did just that - threaten to leave and whatnot - but I grew the **** up. Try it - works wonders.

Just antagonizing JD to watch him get mad and call people names isn't doing anyone any good at all. Or attackiing each other like hungry wolves. It isn't funny, it's like when SNL went over the top to try and be entertaining - it was just sick. This? It is pathetic.

When KennyV, who always stayed clear of contentious threads, writes a scathing rant himself (and more than one, mind you) in a thread in Site Discussion, for cryin' out loud - seems even he is losing his patience - things have really gone beyond what I want to continue with.

No big deals this time, no goodbyes, I just left. I come back here and there to see if all the jerks have been banned, killed off, or grown up and calmed down FFS - but no dice. I'm sure there are some of you who are glad to see I left, but I do apologize to those of my friends who wish I would come around more.

I should have not tried to come back the last time like it was all better, and for that matter, should have never said goodbye, and make a big deal out of it. That was my bad. Just a post or two here and there, and nothing more. This place changed - and i shoulda known that puberty's ugly pimpled head would show up in this young forum - and it would never change back to the days of fun and innocence.

Oh, well - nothing lasts forever. :frown:
After reading that, I have to say that Twall is right, we need to stop bickering and bring this forum back to the friendly and happy one I joined.

Come on guys, do we need all this anger and idiocy ?

twall

Lawn Addict
Threads
After reading that, I have to say that Twall is right, we need to stop bickering and bring this forum back to the friendly and happy one I joined.

Come on guys, do we need all this anger and idiocy ?

Get a few more posts under your belt, and we'll talk.......:wink:

BKBrown

Lawn Addict
Threads
Glad to see you here ! :thumbsup: :biggrin:
Get a few more posts under your belt, and we'll talk.......:wink: