Ants

reynoldston

Lawn Pro
Threads
For some reason I have ants bad this year. I have been spraying seven on them but it just doesn't seen to do anything to them. I spray the seven around the outside of my house on the bottom of the house and ground. I have two different type of ants, large black ants and real small black ants which like the inside of my house for some reason. On the inside of my house I have been spraying them with raid ant killer. Has anybody been having this ant problem? Just how do you get rid of them. Dose something work better then seven or raid?

Carscw

Lawn Pro
Threads
For some reason I have ants bad this year. I have been spraying seven on them but it just doesn't seen to do anything to them. I spray the seven around the outside of my house on the bottom of the house and ground. I have two different type of ants, large black ants and real small black ants which like the inside of my house for some reason. On the inside of my house I have been spraying them with raid ant killer. Has anybody been having this ant problem? Just how do you get rid of them. Dose something work better then seven or raid?

My house is full of them little black ants.
About have them gone. Bern using BUG BEGONE.

Outside I use seven dust

reynoldston

Lawn Pro
Threads
Would the seven dust work better then the seven spray? I am going to give them another spraying of seven today. Last fall I had a large bee nest in the ground and one spraying with seven killed them. The ants just drink it and have a big party after raiding my house. I will be going to Tractor Supply tomorrow and see if they have the dust. To spray with ant killer inside the house with a aerosol can just spot kills them. I need something that kills the nest and that is more what I am looking for and asking about. Maybe with the dust they will carry into the nest better then the spray?? I am about ready to call a professional seeing I had a tick earlier and now ants.

Carscw

Lawn Pro
Threads
I think the dust works good.

I know boric acid world real good on roaches they carry it home with them.not sure if works on ants.

Threads
we had a ant problem this past summer here in N.Z. at my place, with how dry it was they were coming inside the house looking for water, i used a product called NO ANTS liquid which worked for a short time, but the little buggers keep coming back.

exotion

Lawn Addict
Threads
There is a product forget what the name is. Essentially its sugar laced with poison ant carry it home they eat it wipes out whole nest. I get it at home depot

MRCo.

Threads
Insane amounts of ants here in Western NC. I mean nuts!

RobertBrown

Lawn Addict
Threads
The little black ants are no doubt finding something in your house that is sweet. Look for them in your pantry. They find tier way into boxes, anything that does not have an airtight seal.
This is non toxic, inexpensive and very, very, effective. Use as directed and place lots of baits out. you will see the ants flocking to it and in a few days they will start to diminish. They will be gone in two weeks if properly applied.

Terro 200 2 Ounces Liquid Ant Killer 2-ounce

Your welcome

Mike88se

Threads
There is a product forget what the name is. Essentially its sugar laced with poison ant carry it home they eat it wipes out whole nest. I get it at home depot
I think I know the stuff but I don't have any right now and can't recall offhand what its called. It works tho.

The little black ants are no doubt finding something in your house that is sweet. Look for them in your pantry. They find tier way into boxes, anything that does not have an airtight seal.
This is non toxic, inexpensive and very, very, effective. Use as directed and place lots of baits out. you will see the ants flocking to it and in a few days they will start to diminish. They will be gone in two weeks if properly applied.

Terro 200 2 Ounces Liquid Ant Killer 2-ounce

Your welcome

Thank you ;) That sounds interesting but looks like the active ingredient is just borax. Diatomaceous earth is pretty good too for indoors and its non toxic. Lucky if you don't have fire ants. Vicious little bastards they are.