American equivelant to Canadian model

honda1

Threads
Hello
I have a Canadian lawnmower with a bent crankshaft BUT I cannot find a listing for this mower for parts unless I go to a Canadian service shop and they want to sell you the parts or leave it with them (tried that route )but I would like to do it myself
its a HONDA HRC 2162 HXC MAKA 1013835
Does any member the American equivalent model to this?
thank you in advance

Threads
The American equivalent should be the HRC216HXA because the last letter of the model number is just the country it's from.

honda1

Threads
The American equivalent should be the HRC216HXA because the last letter of the model number is just the country it's from.

thank you lawnmower fanatic I shall try searching that model number

robert@honda

Lawn Addict
Threads
lawn mower fanatic is right. USA models end in "A" while Canada market models end in "C"

Often, and this is the usual case with lawnmowers, the only differences are the safety labels; USA models are in English, while Canada market models have them in French/English.

From what I can tell, the parts are all the same for both models; the part number for the crankshaft is 13310-ZE7-771 and sells for $163.00 list price. Most dealers sell for less, so shop around. Google the part number, or use this link to find a dealer in Canada: Honda Dealer Locator (Canada)

honda1

Threads
lawn mower fanatic is right. USA models end in "A" while Canada market models end in "C"

Often, and this is the usual case with lawnmowers, the only differences are the safety labels; USA models are in English, while Canada market models have them in French/English.

From what I can tell, the parts are all the same for both models; the part number for the crankshaft is 13310-ZE7-771 and sells for $163.00 list price. Most dealers sell for less, so shop around. Google the part number, or use this link to find a dealer in Canada: Honda Dealer Locator (Canada)

thank you Robert @Honda for confirming the part number
I went to a local dealer here and they want $225.38 and that's after a 10% discount so now that I have the exact part number I am going to have to shop for a better price
I thank you all who solved my problem

cheers