Alternate uses for Leaf Blowers

Kodie's Lawn Service

Threads
I use my.old craftsman to suck up water from floos on the side of my house one time

metz12

Threads
Also use the blower to clean off debris from my walk behind and rider after mowing. It's quick and easy and I don't have to wash with water which can cause corrosion and remove grease from bearings and moving parts. :wink:

i was going to write that in my post but i forgot! and thats a great idea blowing the puddles away! i have had alot of baseball games cancel because of that! will have to bring mine to a game that might be cancelled because of the puddles.

mikeypizano

Threads
My favorite is with my BR600. I will use it, on idle, or just a tiny bit of gas, under my shirt and through hair when I am sweating really bad. With the sweat, you get COLD air! :biggrin:

Threads
My favorite is with my BR600. I will use it, on idle, or just a tiny bit of gas, under my shirt and through hair when I am sweating really bad. With the sweat, you get COLD air! :biggrin:

Good idea! That works better with a backpack blower than with a handheld blower because with the handheld the exhaust would be blown into your face! :eek:

exotion

Lawn Addict
Threads

I do this also its also good for getting that excessive amount of dust off you and out of your hair

Bomba

Threads
60-90 days depending on the temp..

I use my Stihl 420 BP blower/sprayer for the obvious leaves/grass cleanup and as others stated to get bonfires going too. then;

Mosquito spraying, Herbicides on trees/plants, plant skydd treatment to prevent deer from eating the plant materials, cleaning out the garage and barn floor, blowing light snow, cleaning the truck bed.

How do u spray herbicides and for Mosquitos using a blower? Forgive my ignorance.

midnite rider

Lawn Addict
Threads
Mosquito spraying, Herbicides on trees/plants, plant skydd treatment to prevent deer from eating the plant materials, cleaning out the garage and barn floor, blowing light snow, cleaning the truck bed.

How do u spray herbicides and for Mosquitos using a blower? Forgive my ignorance.

Yep, Echo also makes some for handheld blowers:
View attachment 12722

The leaf blower was invented by Dom Quinto in the late 1950s. It was originally introduced to the United States as part of an agricultural chemical sprayer. Shortly thereafter manufacturers discovered that many consumers were removing the chemical dispensing parts from the device, leaving only the blower behind.