Advance Auto Parts (warning)

KM Richards

Threads
Oh yeah... parts store that mean bidness hire nice looking ladies so the guys enjoy coming in

Lawn Addict
Threads
I'd never buy a batter that does not have the manufacture's date of production label on it.
Neither would I, but the store added a new label w/new date.

KM Richards

Threads
Mmm, that would be consumer fraud that should be reported to the local district attorney's office!

upupandaway

Threads
the top decal lifts exposing another decal from Carquest,
A TroyBilt mower (with same motor as Toro Timemaster) did the same thing- top decal was starting to peel off. Can't they put the right sticker on the first time??

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
Apparently O'reily's is now hiring Space Cadets. Customer just left here said one the guys at O-reily's try taking off the radiator cap on a hot engine. What an idiot. Same place told the customer the brake master cylinder had filters.

KM Richards

Threads
one the guys at O-reily's try taking off the radiator cap on a hot engine.

That can make for some great youtube footage... so when one see this, they should stand back and get their cell phone out and start recording the audio /video! laughing4.gif

If they don't have any more common sense than to not do this, I see let 'em have at it and record it on video!

Same place told the customer the brake master cylinder had filters.

May as well ask them how much their blinker fluid is.

Hammermechanicman

Lawn Addict
Threads
All the auto parts stores don't pay squat and terrible work hours. They all have huge turnover. Knowledge is not required to pound on a keyboard.