Repairs A Little help please

I found a use for WD-40....you could use it to "RUB ONE OUT":shocked:

NOW who's IQ is unchanged? Did you read the whole thread yet? Or just respond to the last post? You said I recommended WD40....that was opposed twin.........you are arrogant beyond measure.
 
twall, are you on drugs or just f------ with this guy?:laughing: WD40 has NO place on a spark plug! For that matter anywhere on a mower at all...maybe a throttle cable.

So,Your mower that is producing "white smoke", is what I would call unburned fuel & too much oil in it. The simplest answer is usually the right one, Drain your oil....and refill it to the right level. (use 10w30) Change the spark plug(with a NEW one) and replace the air filter!

AND BESIDES, IT IS FRICKIN OIL - BASED, SO WHAT IS YOUR ELITIST PROBLEM WITH PUTTIN FRICKIN OIL ON A PLUG TO CLEAN IT?!?!?!?!!?
 
I know it was OT..I did read the whole thing. I know that you know better, that was meant for him. But I miss seeing you on tha RE JD.....and was just fn with you.
 
I know it was OT..I did read the whole thing. I know that you know better, that was meant for him. But I miss seeing you on tha RE JD.....and was just fn with you.

I know....:wink:

Just thought I'd 'Snap' at you....(see the new avatar?)...gotta stay consistent.....
 
And no wd40 was not made for army,it was made for NASA to remove moisture from back areas of the spaceship(I don't recall the exact name and area)
 
And no wd40 was not made for army,it was made for NASA to remove moisture from back areas of the spaceship(I don't recall the exact name and area)

Then don't correct me if you don't have the facts in hand.....you are arrogant and ignorant....a dangerous combo.......maybe Cajun can copy+paste the scientific info on THAT, and then tell me I'm stupid....:biggrin:
 
twall said:
Then don't correct me if you don't have the facts in hand.....you are arrogant and ignorant....a dangerous combo.......maybe Cajun can copy+paste the scientific info on THAT, and then tell me I'm stupid....:biggrin:

Sir/mam I am not trying to offend you and you can think whatever u want to about me I do not care,i did not say nor did I imply the fact of wether you are stupid or not, have a nice evening!
 
Sir/mam I am not trying to offend you and you can think whatever u want to about me I do not care,i did not say nor did I imply the fact of wether you are stupid or not, have a nice evening!

I did address 'Cajun', and we were funnin hard.......we are messin around, dude/dudette........play along! You think my life is so small I care? Well, it is, and sometimes I do, but play along anyhow.......:biggrin:
 
Back
Top