30" Walk behind.

jekjr

Lawn Addict
Threads
We have been using our Time Master 30" mower for weeks now. It is doing a great job for us.

Threads
What until toro works out the kinks with the turf master. They have many problems with them right now what they are getting sorted out. The shop I work at are not even selling them anymore and we refuse to order more until they fix the problems, we have even talked to the engineers for toro. They have fixed the idler pulley problem with the blade assm.

sjessen

Threads
What until toro works out the kinks with the turf master. They have many problems with them right now what they are getting sorted out. The shop I work at are not even selling them anymore and we refuse to order more until they fix the problems, we have even talked to the engineers for toro. They have fixed the idler pulley problem with the blade assm.

What are the other problems?

Threads
I've changed out hundreds of idler pulleys in the blade spindle assm. They just redesigned the pulley and ive installed a handful but it hasn't been long enough to tell if they work or not. That's their biggest problem because when those fail it tears up every thing(blades,cog belt, blade PTO belt, tensioner pulley,etc..) They've also had problems with transmissions going out. I think the weight of the unit is to much for the transimision. They've also had problems with the rear pivot arms being bent out of the factory and rubbing against the dust cover. There are other problems like engine mounting bolts coming loose. Those are some of the problems. They also have problems with the new 22295 that's what I've been working on lately.

sjessen

Threads
I've changed out hundreds of idler pulleys in the blade spindle assm. They just redesigned the pulley and ive installed a handful but it hasn't been long enough to tell if they work or not. That's their biggest problem because when those fail it tears up every thing(blades,cog belt, blade PTO belt, tensioner pulley,etc..) They've also had problems with transmissions going out. I think the weight of the unit is to much for the transimision. They've also had problems with the rear pivot arms being bent out of the factory and rubbing against the dust cover. There are other problems like engine mounting bolts coming loose. Those are some of the problems. They also have problems with the new 22295 that's what I've been working on lately.

Thanks for the info.

jekjr

Lawn Addict
Threads

What problems are you seeing on the Time Master mowers?

Threads
Few problems with the engin. They forgot to add a inline fuel filter, the tank filter won't stop the smaller debry causing the carburetor needle to not seat and hydro lock the engine and get fuel all in the oil. They've also got problems with the BBC cable breaking. Other than that they are great.

exotion

Lawn Addict
Threads
Few problems with the engin. They forgot to add a inline fuel filter, the tank filter won't stop the smaller debry causing the carburetor needle to not seat and hydro lock the engine and get fuel all in the oil. They've also got problems with the BBC cable breaking. Other than that they are great.

They didn't forget to add a inline filter they just don't. My kawi didn't even come with one lol