2315 cutting issues

Handy Honda

Threads
Hi new to this my issue is on my 2315 v twin honda when going too fast in heavy grass or cutting wet grass the blades will periodically slow or stop cutting until i let it build up again its vacum blade engage system im being pointed towards overstretched belt any help most app.

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
When was the last time you replaced the belt and checked the idler pulleys? Most common cause of this problem is an old belt and/or worn idler pulleys and tensioner arm.

Handy Honda

Threads
Thanks bought this used last season assumed belts are ok so not checked them will do so over weekend how often should belts need changing and thanks again.

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Depending on usage, should be checked every year and changed every 3-4 years.

Handy Honda

Threads
yes all seems good belt is stretched so ive been told while looking at idler pulleys noticed a top up tank on hydro unit should i keep itr full and if so what with

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Not full, should be a mark on the side of the reservoir. Don’t know what Honda uses, another question for your dealer when you ask about specs.

Handy Honda

Threads
Rivets thank you all seems to be coming together do you have any clue as to how the vacum blade engage system works

Handy Honda

Threads
ok belt change and marked improvement do new belts need to bed in