2006 craftsman lt2000 won't crank

Jordan247

Threads
Well tried removing the spark plug and the motor wouldnt spin over by hand or starter tried removing the starter and still wouldntbtirn over by hand and nother wraped arournd the crank shaft. I also know that it didnt throw a rod because I didn't see anyhole in the side of the motor so it leaves me to believe that it is the connecting rod but it could also be miltiple things it also could of not had any oild pressure either and it licked up but. What do you guys think also how much would this cost if i brought it into a shop. Please repond back please thanks. Also the motor is a 2007 briggs intek 20hp signal cylinder.

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Well tried removing the spark plug and the motor wouldnt spin over by hand or starter tried removing the starter and still wouldntbtirn over by hand and nother wraped arournd the crank shaft. I also know that it didnt throw a rod because I didn't see anyhole in the side of the motor so it leaves me to believe that it is the connecting rod but it could also be miltiple things it also could of not had any oild pressure either and it licked up but. What do you guys think also how much would this cost if i brought it into a shop. Please repond back please thanks. Also the motor is a 2007 briggs intek 20hp signal cylinder.

Want me to pos photos of a 100 motors with thrown rods that did not poke a hole in the side of the cases ?
Got 2 V twin B&S here with 1 good rod & 1 broken rod.
Each came from a working mower that was brought in for a service or repair.
One I inherited with the stock the other was from my first season.
It came in for a service, not a repair.
The owner was blown away when I showed him because he did not believe me when I told him he tossed a rod.
This was the first V twin he had even owned and he cinfessed he tought it was not as paowefull as he would have expected from a 20Hp motor and it was like that from new.
Back then the $ A was $ 1.10 US so he got a nice new 640 Kohler fitted for $ 1800 and I got the old motor with piston rusted into the bore.