Working on a 14" poulan Wood shark Chainsaw, I can't find a model number on it anywhere so i can order the proper parts. all i can find are the emission tag numbers..
the model and serial number sticker tag is normally below the trigger on the fuel tank. Seems like it was the same tag as the emissions tag but I could be wrong.
Poulan saws normally have the model # on clutch cover, recoil housing or both. I have a wood shark model 1950. Post a pic of all 4 sides of your saw if don't find it.
It is there scrubby
Take some photos of the tag in good strong sunlight
Then open a COPY of each photo in your favourite photo editor.
Play with the contrast settings and the numbers will jump out & bite you
You may need to get some from different photos
The dark area will respond better to inverting ( make negative on some apps ) .