Kenny, I cannot frickin' believe this but out of five pushers, two of which are Yard Man, one is Craftsman, one is a Brute, one is a YardPro (Husqvarna)...ALL OF THEM HAVE A DRAIN PLUG....!!!
The drain plugs are shown in the parts section, but in all five manuals, NONE OF THEM say one word about the drain plug for oil changes, they all show illustrations and have instructions about draining the old oil by tipping the mower on it's side. On the Yard mans the drain plug is a recessed 3/8 inch drive socket plug, on the Brute and YardPro you have to remove a part of the front drive belt shield near the blade to access the drain plugs. Next time I change oil on my pushers I am going to lift them up onto sawhorses and see how easily I can access the plugs. I made one pair of sawhorses really high for when I have to work on mowers, not as fancy as a FEL and forks but they serve the purpose.