The Daily Yardman Thread

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
Re: MTD Yardman Transaxle Rebuild

I might be Polish, but I can't read or write it, SOooo that's Greek to me !! ..:laughing:..:laughing:

OK Doc, IF I got the translation right, ..you're welcome ! But remember that's only MY opinion that I gave.

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads

YEP !! 7 Saturdays a week ! Ain't Retirement great ?? ..:thumbsup:..:thumbsup:..:cool2:

So you go to church every day , what a commitment:laughing:

Ronno6

Lawn Addict
Threads

Holy Crap, Batman....

BAMA is IN !!!

And, I was kinda lookin' forward to a nice, no-pressure bowl game somewhere.........

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

You do that so seldom.........

AND YOU! ... our fair weather "friend of the forum" , YOU don't partake of the shenanigans we put forth on this thread enough, YOU need to "step up to the plate" and enlighten us with your seldom heard quips of comedy, your usual daily input average of LESS than 1 post per hour is reprehensible, we are totally disgusted with your reckless display of such behavior that instills such a lackluster appearance to this thread, which in MY OPINION begs for our forgiveness get off your arse and get it in gear, wagons,.. Forward HO !! ..:laughing:..:laughing:

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

So you go to church every day , what a commitment:laughing:

NO, NO, NO, Bert, Church is normally on SUNDAYS, Saturdays are for Retired folks,.. RETIRED.. the key word here !! Some of us do go to church, but that's on the 7th Saturday of the week, which is Sunday for NON-retired folks !! ..:thumbsup:..:laughing:..:laughing:

Ronno6

Lawn Addict
Threads

AND YOU! ... our fair weather "friend of the forum" , YOU don't partake of the shenanigans we put forth on this thread enough, YOU need to "step up to the plate" and enlighten us with your seldom heard quips of comedy, your usual daily input average of LESS than 1 post per hour is reprehensible, we are totally disgusted with your reckless display of such behavior that instills such a lackluster appearance to this thread, which in MY OPINION begs for our forgiveness get off your arse and get it in gear, wagons,.. Forward HO !! ..:laughing:..:laughing:

Seldom have I felt such luv......................

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

Seldom have I felt such luv......................

:laughing:..:laughing:..:laughing:..:laughing:..:laughing:..:laughing:..:laughing:..:laughing:..:laughing:..:thumbsup: YOU !! can really twist em, you schitt !!

Ronno6

Lawn Addict
Threads

:laughing:..:laughing:..:laughing:..:laughing:..:laughing:..:laughing:..:laughing:..:laughing:..:laughing:..:thumbsup: YOU !! can really twist em, you schitt !!

On a schningle...