The Daily Yardman Thread

Roger B

Lawn Addict
Threads
Re: MTD Yardman Transaxle Rebuild

AHHhhh SOOoooo my good compadre, ..very smart step-son ...may he live long and perspire !! ..:thumbsup:..:laughing:..:laughing:

Verrily, he doth worketh so hard and perspireth in such great quantity that there is fear for his longevity! I telleth him in all sincerity to sloweth down and enjoyth life, but he claimeth to need more coin of the realm to feedeth that wild gang of maidens he has produced and jumpth aboard his Walker mower and roarth off to cutith more grass.. I have great fear he will go to his grave while young..

willys55

Lawn Addict
Threads

and so begins another Saturday

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

Verrily, he doth worketh so hard and perspireth in such great quantity that there is fear for his longevity! I telleth him in all sincerity to sloweth down and enjoyth life, but he claimeth to need more coin of the realm to feedeth that wild gang of maidens he has produced and jumpth aboard his Walker mower and roarth off to cutith more grass.. I have great fear he will go to his grave while young..

AHhhh fear not my warrior friend, upon us is the dawning of a new era, where the world of ROBOTICS will assume our daily chores and possibly all we toil over, (better stay out of our bedrooms though ( LOL ) ) AND technology in modern medicine will probably have him and the rest of human life as we know it, far exceed a lifespan of 100 years while maintaining the looks of their youth, what a piss-off for us ol-farts ehhhh !! :laughing:..:laughing: Still, I've had a ball, in MY life experiences, and the beat goes on !!

willys55

Lawn Addict
Threads

YEP !! 7 Saturdays a week ! Ain't Retirement great ?? ..:thumbsup:..:thumbsup:..:cool2:
most time yes, but I think I'm starting to get depressed by not have a set Job to do each day...........I worked 60-70 hours a week for 35 years, so not getting up before the sun rises to travel over an hour to work each day has me mentally tired.

willys55

Lawn Addict
Threads

and then my wife tells me it's Sunday

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

most time yes, but I think I'm starting to get depressed by not have a set Job to do each day...........I worked 60-70 hours a week for 35 years, so not getting up before the sun rises to travel over an hour to work each day has me mentally tired.

Ya know Doc, when I first retired, I went a little bananas, no need of the alarm clock, no sweating about losing my job, not going to see my co-workers and ALL the related B/S, FINALLY one day, it hit me while sitting down enjoying the early morning with my coffee, I asked myself, I said : SELF, what is really important in your life right this minute, I pondered on that, for awhile, and I began to realize a few things, I wanted to be healthy, I wanted to visit with my friends ( old & new) and most of all be closer to my family, I visualized at all these "possessions" I have, anything from a small bag of screws from my mowers, up to my home and cars, and all my little projects, that kept me from REALLY doing what is most important to ME, enjoying the last era of my humble life, realizing the the only "mark I made in life" was in my shorts !! Take time to ENJOY LIVING, Doc, while you still can,at our age, MOST of us have one foot in the grave, and the other on a banana peel !! ( in our cases an oil-slick ) ..:thumbsup:

willys55

Lawn Addict
Threads

Ya know Doc, when I first retired, I went a little bananas, no need of the alarm clock, no sweating about losing my job, not going to see my co-workers and ALL the related B/S, FINALLY one day, it hit me while sitting down enjoying the early morning with my coffee, I asked myself, I said : SELF, what is really important in your life right this minute, I pondered on that, for awhile, and I began to realize a few things, I wanted to be healthy, I wanted to visit with my friends ( old & new) and most of all be closer to my family, I visualized at all these "possessions" I have, anything from a small bag of screws from my mowers, up to my home and cars, and all my little projects, that kept me from REALLY doing what is most important to ME, enjoying the last era of my humble life, realizing the the only "mark I made in life" was in my shorts !! Take time to ENJOY LIVING, Doc, while you still can,at our age, MOST of us have one foot in the grave, and the other on a banana peel !! ( in our cases an oil-slick ) ..:thumbsup:

Dziekuje, przyjacielu

willys55

Lawn Addict
Threads

I said thank you my friend