The Daily Yardman Thread

Roger B

Lawn Addict
Threads
Re: MTD Yardman Transaxle Rebuild

Im going to have to get my deep water waders on because the chitt is getting deep.:laughing:

Chuck,

I recommend forgetting the waders and getting a submarine! That way no matter how deep "IT" gets, you can always go below and save yourself!! (Hey, it always worked for me - - until I met Boo-Boo anyway!!)

Roger

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

NO,NO,NO, Chuck, getting into a plane gets you above EVERYTHING !!! ..:thumbsup: ..:laughing: ..:laughing:

Roger B

Lawn Addict
Threads

NO,NO,NO, Chuck, getting into a plane gets you above EVERYTHING !!! ..:thumbsup: ..:laughing: ..:laughing:

Yeah-Yeah-Yeah!! Don't forget what goes UP must come DOWN, right into the schitt! . . . YA gotta get below it all for nice safe cruising...

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

Don't fall his line of bullschitt, there are many mountain top landing strips ...MISERY loves company !! ..:laughing:...:laughing:

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

GEEEZZZ Rog I apologize for all the rude and demeanings things I've said towards you, I just got off the phone with your beautiful but very distressed wife, and she explained she visited your doctor with you, I'm truly sorry about your prognosis and that it's incurable, once I saw the enclosed picture, ..NOT IN HERE.JPG .. I feel so remorseful ... DOES IT HURT ?? ..:laughing: ..:laughing:

Roger B

Lawn Addict
Threads

GEEEZZZ Rog I apologize for all the rude and demeanings things I've said towards you, I just got off the phone with your beautiful but very distressed wife, and she explained she visited your doctor with you, I'm truly sorry about your prognosis and that it's incurable, once I saw the enclosed picture, ..View attachment 33855 .. I feel so remorseful ... DOES IT HURT ?? ..:laughing: ..:laughing:

Does it hurt!?!?!? DOES IT HURT!!!! - What the hell do you think? Of course it hurts - that my "buddy" would stoop so low as to imply that I have me head up me arse, when all I've ever shown him is the greatest respect and well wishes...

I feel rejected, dejected and crushed... I think I'll go sit in the corner and sulk...

Roger

Roger B

Lawn Addict
Threads
Back in the "Good Old Days"

Here's to fond memories from back in the days when Boo was my buddy!! Sad that they're gone. :frown::frown::frown:

Attachments

• Ted & Roger.jpg
    Ted & Roger.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 5

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

Does it hurt!?!?!? DOES IT HURT!!!! - What the hell do you think? Of course it hurts - that my "buddy" would stoop so low as to imply that I have me head up me arse, when all I've ever shown him is the greatest respect and well wishes...

I feel rejected, dejected and crushed... I think I'll go sit in the corner and sulk...

Roger

I'll bring ya some crayons & a coloring book, along with a stuffed bunny and some PLA-DOUGH ..!! ..:laughing:...:laughing:

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

OK ..Serious, has anybody heard from NorthBama ( James Lewcious) .... ?? I checked his profile page and it says he was on site at 2:15 PM yesterday ?? Have not seen any comments from him lately ?? ..:confused2: ..:confused3:

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads

Last post was:

08-05-2017, 09:04 AM
NorthBama replied to a thread For Sale: Murray 8HP, 30" Rear Engine Riding Mower in Private Party Ads
wow I cant believe no offers at 85. Its a nice looking machine