First generation Camaro

RobertBrown

Lawn Addict
Threads
Whats with the car pics....things so dull in Florida you have to hang around the auctions to have something to do??? So buy one instead of just posting pictures.

You have a good point there. Thank you very much for that. I will strive to make my input more to your liking, and I will strongly consider the purchase of a classic muscle car?

Just exactly what are you interested in?
The only reason I ask is because I would like to make your time here as enjoyable as possible.
You seem like the type of person who uses the internet to fill a huge emotional void in his life. I for one find that both tragic and pathetic so please let me know how I can help.

TradesmanGuy

Threads
You have a good point there. Thank you very much for that. I will strive to make my input more to your liking, and I will strongly consider the purchase of a classic muscle car?

Just exactly what are you interested in?
The only reason I ask is because I would like to make your time here as enjoyable as possible.
You seem like the type of person who uses the internet to fill a huge emotional void in his life. I for one find that both tragic and pathetic so please let me know how I can help.

This coming from an Internet user himself......:laughing:

TradesmanGuy

Threads
I have noticed that you 'seem' to be complaining in Most of your posts... When you are not complaining you are pointing out that You are new here...

It has been only a little while since someone that was equally as negative as you left... You are not maybe that same person back under a different name??
Just seems odd ...
:smile:KennyV

Seems odd you want to raise an issue about something I know nothing about...you call me complaining and negative? Well, thanks very much.

Parkmower

Threads
TradesmanGuy said:
And I don't care what you think either.

Ok Boss. I don't care what you think you know about anything. Glad to see you here. Welcome and you can start HELPING anytime.

cubby

Threads
Whats with the car pics....things so dull in Florida you have to hang around the auctions to have something to do??? So buy one instead of just posting pictures.
I for one like them, keep em coming...cubby

RobertBrown

Lawn Addict
Threads
How about that!

just took these this evening. The body work was not up to par...I was a little disappointed until i heard it start.....i forgot all about the waves in the paint :licking:

1969 396 SS special edition M21 12 bolt posi
DSC00032.jpg

DSC00031.jpg

DSC00029.jpg

DSC00030.jpg

Grass ala Mowed

Threads
RobertBrown - I'm pretty sure the 572 crate motor is rated at 650 hp (flywheel) right out of the box. With a few extra parts and dyno tuning north of 750 is possible.

Carscw

Lawn Pro
Threads
Grass ala Mowed said:
RobertBrown - I'm pretty sure the 572 crate motor is rated at 650 hp (flywheel) right out of the box. With a few extra parts and dyno tuning north of 750 is possible.

I know you can get a 572 grate with 950 hp I know guys that run them in the late model grate class ( dirt track race car )

Sent from my iPhone using LMF

RobertBrown

Lawn Addict
Threads
I know you can get a 572 grate with 950 hp I know guys that run them in the late model grate class ( dirt track race car )

Sent from my iPhone using LMF

Is that a naturally aspirated engine?
I think your going to need a supercharger for that kind of power.