First generation Camaro

Dangeroustoys56

Threads
My dad's freind bot a 69 camaro years ago- previous owner was going to make it a drag car- he totally took the car apart, went thru every nut and bolt to factory OEM specs ( even a set of original polyglas tires) , found a rare factory 'inflata spare' tire with inflating fluid - one mean looking car.

This guy is a die hard Chevy guy, has a 80's elcamino he made into a drag car, numerous impalas, bot a snowblower setup for his blazer - his garage is like my fantasy garage..... paint booth, lift , giant shop area.... amazing.

benski

Threads
We need a contest, who is the oldest guy on LMF, I thought it was me, guess not....:laughing:

55 yrs. young for me later this month. Not even a contender in the older people contest here on LMF. But there are mornings when I wake up and feel 100...:biggrin:

benski

Threads
My dad's freind bot a 69 camaro years ago- previous owner was going to make it a drag car- he totally took the car apart, went thru every nut and bolt to factory OEM specs ( even a set of original polyglas tires) , found a rare factory 'inflata spare' tire with inflating fluid - one mean looking car.

This guy is a die hard Chevy guy, has a 80's elcamino he made into a drag car, numerous impalas, bot a snowblower setup for his blazer - his garage is like my fantasy garage..... paint booth, lift , giant shop area.... amazing.

The '69s, especially the RS/SS convertibles, are in my opinion one of the most attractive cars that Chevrolet ever produced.:licking: Obviously quite collectible,too!$$$$:thumbsup:
And as for a dream shop:licking::thumbsup::eek: , it's on my (very slowly acquiring it) list. It takes a horrific amount of time, energy, and money to do, but one may as well start somewhere..:smile:

RobertBrown

Lawn Addict
Threads
650 Horse power

This car looks good, you should have heard it, I can't describe the sound.
I saw it at the store while filling up I was drawn to it like flies to a s**T pile. The owner was anxious to raise the hood...and I couldn't wait to see what was making that resonance.

DSC00119.jpg

DSC00118.jpg

DSC00117.jpg

DSC00116.jpg

According to the owner, it's not a clone but he put a big block....BIG-BLOCK in it.
DSC00120.jpg

I doubt that you can get 650 hp from this but you wouldn't care when you step on the pedal.

Last edited:

173abn

Threads
wow!double WOW! that engine has it going on...russ

TradesmanGuy

Threads
Whats with the car pics....things so dull in Florida you have to hang around the auctions to have something to do??? So buy one instead of just posting pictures.

KennyV

Lawn Pro
Threads
Whats with the car pics....things so dull in Florida you have to hang around the auctions to have something to do??? So buy one instead of just posting pictures.

I have noticed that you 'seem' to be complaining in Most of your posts... When you are not complaining you are pointing out that You are new here...

It has been only a little while since someone that was equally as negative as you left... You are not maybe that same person back under a different name??
Just seems odd ...
:smile:KennyV

Parkmower

Threads
KennyV said:
I have noticed that you 'seem' to be complaining in Most of your posts... When you are not complaining you are pointing out that You are new here...

It has been only a little while since someone that was equally as negative as you left... You are not maybe that same person back under a different name??
Just seems odd ...
:smile:KennyV

Your not the only one who noticed this