Briggs and Stratton no oil change

reynoldston

Lawn Pro
Threads
I guess it all depends. I wasn't the one you came up with the oblivious and stupid remark.

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Highlift, I guess most of the experienced techs on this forum have FAILED by your definition. You probably are certified in many different areas of welding, but I can tell that you are not certified in customer identification or service. Reading your replies has me wondering if you didn't take too many DC Reverse jolts at work. Service mechanics have seen how equipment is treated by every type of individual out there. I personally would say that the higher a persons IQ, the lower the amount of maintainance which the person does on their equipment. The female gender does the least, probably due to the fact that either they don't want to or they feel they can't do it. People bring us their equipment to be repaired, because they feel we are prepared to do the job properly. They understand that they are going to have to pay for our knowledge and services. Many of us are certified by many different equipment and engine manufactures. Just like you, our tests to become certified are based on both past experience and knowledge of the manufacturers line. On top of that, we would not last long in this industry if our customer relation skills were not at the top of the scale. If you feel we are taking advantage of ignorant individuals by the services we offer, you are entitled to that opinion. Yes, those are some of the people who are helping us to pay our bills, just like an employer gave you a paycheck for doing your job. You have FAILED to see that as much as we are different than you, we are the same. It does not matter who the individual it is that you are giving money to, the SMART ones learn very fast who gives them the service they want and are paying for and return time after time. Time for you to realize that on this forum, when I think you are calling a "spade a spade" your talking about yourself also. Careful what you say, it can come back to haunt you.

JD is best

Threads
Being a decent guy and not an internet bully for one. I don't tolerate bully's.
a bully is someone who repetitively is rude or mean to someone, I FAIL to see how how he is doing this.

highlift60

Threads
A forum is a place to exchange intelligent, creative ideas to further a community cause. Instead I get rude and bullying remarks made by this in-bred Reynaldson and people supporting his cause of bullying. You're right, you have failed by my definition. You can't teach stupid, and you guys all have your PH.D in that regard.

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Highlift, you are correct, you can't teach stupid. Teachers have been trying to do this for hundreds of years. Are you telling me that a smart person is NOT being a bully by posting the exact same thread in a dozen areas of one forum. You are now being the person you feel we are, reread the last two sentences in my last post, then look in the mirror. You are just burying yourself, by throwing dirt at the techs and mechanics on this forum. A smart person would stop while he could still breath.

DK35vince

Threads
A forum is a place to exchange intelligent, creative ideas to further a community cause. Instead I get rude and bullying remarks made by this in-bred Reynaldson and people supporting his cause of bullying. You're right, you have failed by my definition. You can't teach stupid, and you guys all have your PH.D in that regard.
Sorry,
But the only bullying I see going on here has been from you!!

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
Ok Guys the all hail to the mighty reynoldston threads are removed so lets all take a thumb_chillpillsmile.gif.jpg

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
AMEN ..........