Buying Advice ZTR

Do you have the shift on the fly or do you have stop every time you want to shift?

I have to stop to shift. I uaually just leave it in 4th or 5th gear the whole time. But on mine the reverse is very weak. It backs up very slowly and is meant for you to do most of the work.
 
I have to stop to shift. I uaually just leave it in 4th or 5th gear the whole time. But on mine the reverse is very weak. It backs up very slowly and is meant for you to do most of the work.

Yea that's the way mine worked also, Other than the reverse it was a kicka** mower, that's the reason I went to the GS with the Hydros. The GS as the walkbehind works real well.
 
Yea that's the way mine worked also, Other than the reverse it was a kicka** mower, that's the reason I went to the GS with the Hydros. The GS as the walkbehind works real well.

Ya my mower is a great mower other then the reverse. It just makes it tough in tight spots. i uassually will end up using a push mower in some spots that I wouldnt be able to turn around in. Also my sulky will keep jackknifing so i have to keep picking that up to straighten it out. But for the most part the mower works out great for me.
 
Ya my mower is a great mower other then the reverse. It just makes it tough in tight spots. i uassually will end up using a push mower in some spots that I wouldnt be able to turn around in. Also my sulky will keep jackknifing so i have to keep picking that up to straighten it out. But for the most part the mower works out great for me.

How old is your Wright mower?
 
Here is pics of the three walk behinds I'm looking at
 

Attachments

  • image-1754926230.jpg
    image-1754926230.jpg
    374.9 KB · Views: 21
  • image-879318946.jpg
    image-879318946.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 24
  • image-923320591.jpg
    image-923320591.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 19
Back
Top