ZTR control adjustment

MattWH

Forum Newbie
I have a Toro MX5060 that I have owned for about a year now and have been very happy with.
When I push both control levers foreward to their stops, I veer slightly to the left.
It is only a minor annoyance and only drifts slightly.
Is this fairly common with most ZTR's?
Is there any adjustment to the control linkages that my dealer or I could make that would fix this?
Thanks!
 
I have a Toro MX5060 that I have owned for about a year now and have been very happy with.
When I push both control levers foreward to their stops, I veer slightly to the left.
It is only a minor annoyance and only drifts slightly.
Is this fairly common with most ZTR's?
Is there any adjustment to the control linkages that my dealer or I could make that would fix this?
Thanks!

Read the thread in the link below with a similar problem on a Toro ZTR and see if that may help. Also, I've read posts that implied that ZTR's with separate trannies sometimes, especially with low hours, may have this anomaly and that in some cases over time it gets better(I tried to find those threads but couldn't). I'm by no means a ZTR mechanic but just am passing along related information I have seen on the forums. Hope it helps!!

http://www.lawnmowerforum.com/toro-wheelhorse-forum/4011-toro-ss5060-pulls-right.html

P.S.
Hey....found that other thread about a Hustler with the same problem(see below):

http://www.lawnmowerforum.com/hustler-forum/15931-new-fastrak-super-duty-not-driving-stright.html
 
Last edited:
Back
Top