ZT-1 50" - mower will start but quits

Badknee_1

Threads
I can't find the right one... internet seems to show me ALL of the diagrams... except what I need. I will look at the manual tomorrow and see if I can find it. Thanks.

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
The last time some one was here looking for a ZT ! wiring diagrams was this thread
ZT 1 wiring diagram
Which as you will see was never actually closed

Badknee_1

Threads
It’s under warranty, so I just took it to them today. Tech thinks it’s in the switch. I’ll post when I get it back… may be 2 weeks. 😕

DaveU

Forum Newbie
Threads
It’s under warranty, so I just took it to them today. Tech thinks it’s in the switch. I’ll post when I get it back… may be 2 weeks. 😕
I think your tech may be right. I had a similar problem with my jd425, switch was worn and not making contact when in the run position.

Badknee_1

Threads
OK... sorry for the delay in replying. Brain surgery last September really messed up my mind.
It was the starter switch. Dealer kept it for nearly 2 weeks because they were so busy. Tech told me it didn't take but about 15 minutes, at most, to fix it. He apologized that he couldn't get to it quicker. Thanks for everyone's help. Even though I'm "fixed" now... I'll pay the fee or membership or whatever I got a note about. THANKS to everyone who tried to help me. Take care.