zforce o turn

olepap

Forum Newbie
when I start my mower as soon as I let go of the key it dies. but if I hold key in the on position it will continue to run until I let go of the key then it dies. Does anyone have any what the problem is? thanks
 
First check all connections, make sure they are clean and tight.
I don't think it is a safety switch, if it was it wouldn't turn over at all.
 
when I start my mower as soon as I let go of the key it dies. but if I hold key in the on position it will continue to run until I let go of the key then it dies. Does anyone have any what the problem is? thanks

What Z Force do you Have and what size? You may want to check the seat safety switch.
 
I have done what yall have suggested to no avail. I wonder if it's the ignition switch it's self! thanks fellows
 
Just behind ( or around there ) the starter is the ignition kill wire.
Disconnect it and try again.
If the motor stays running then your problem will be between the brake safety switch & the seat safety switch or the brake switch and the motion switch ( ones on the motion control arms ).
However I would go for the first.
The mower thinks you have fallen off so it is shutting down.
 
Back
Top