Zero Turn Mower

neelsnoles

Forum Newbie
I know this is a matter of opinion but what's the better Zero Turn Mower.. Scag, Grasshopper, Exmark... Please let me hear your thoughts on this. Which one has the better looking cut on lawns.
 
if i were to buy a ztr, i would get an exmark or a scag. i'm not the guy to talk to about zero turns though. there are guys that eat sleep and breathe ztrs on here:laughing: im a lawn tractor guy
 
I'm a push mower guy but I love Exmark! :thumbsup: But with all of the major brands you won't see much of a cut quality difference if the mower is maintained properly. If you are thinking about buying one we can help you more if we know how much you will be mowing, your budget, etc.
 
I know this is a matter of opinion but what's the better Zero Turn Mower.. Scag, Grasshopper, Exmark... Please let me hear your thoughts on this. Which one has the better looking cut on lawns.

There are so many good ZTR's to choose from you will have to do some apples-to-apples model comparisons to see which one has the features most important to you(and the best bang-for-your-buck price wise). Last fall I looked at Gravely, Scag, Hustler, Toro, Dixon, Husqvarna, Bad Boy and Wright's. I would recommend any of these as well as Ex-Mark, Kubota, Bobcat & Dixie Chopper. Each one has it's pluses and minuses but all of them are quality machines and will give a professional cut.
 
Ive used a small midmount grasshopper 124 and boy that thing was tough. It was built to last and also was great getting into small areas. Cant fault grasshopper.
Im using a bobcat procat and cut is superb. I just cant understand some people saying they dont get a good cut. Its down to blades worn, junk under deck inc string, wire etc, and weather. I got a great cut by the little grasshopper and the procat is the same. My mate likes his scag and has had it for years. American gear is great mind.
 
I know this is a matter of opinion but what's the better Zero Turn Mower.. Scag, Grasshopper, Exmark... Please let me hear your thoughts on this. Which one has the better looking cut on lawns.

Hustler= better warranty & better customer support... just purchased Hustler Fastrak SD & I'm in love ;)
 
Back
Top