Zero Turn Lift ????

I always use a com-a-long from the beam in my shed with a nylon strap around the front wheels to lift mine. It raises it up till the skid pan hits the ground and you can work from the front or either side with nothing in the way. Can change blades in just a few minutes.

I do same thing but with a chain hoist.
I always throw a jack stand under it while I'm under there.
 
I use a 1/2 Ton Chain Block from Harbor Fright ( 39 Bucks ) and a couple Straps to Lift my Mowers, it fast and nothing in the way on the floor, I have a Impact & can swap out blade in 2 shacks, those of you that have to change your blade on the run, i can under stand why you would want one of the other kind of Lifts
 
My ZD 326 has a lift built in on the front end of the mower. I am looking forward to seeing how good it works.
 
My ZD 326 has a lift built in on the front end of the mower. I am looking forward to seeing how good it works.

jekjr,
So that's what the extra $4k over what I thought that mower cost was for.....a $4k deck lift...better work good:0)
 
My ZD 326 has a lift built in on the front end of the mower. I am looking forward to seeing how good it works.

jekjr,
So that's what the extra $4k over what I thought that mower cost was for.....a $4k deck lift...better work good:0)

Is it a deck lift like this? :thumbsup:

KubotaZeroTurnMowers_MaintenanceLift.jpg

(http://www.colemanequip.com/images/MainPages/KubotaZeroTurnMowers_MaintenanceLift.jpg)
 
Back
Top