Zero Turn, down to two. Would appreciate the help (Cub vs JD)

Lawn Addict
Threads
  • / Zero Turn, down to two. Would appreciate the help (Cub vs JD)
Most JD dealers will gladly work on Home Depot sold mowers. They understand that HD has inventory. The dealer makes $ on warranty and service work.
I wouldn’t buy at item from HD that the dealer wouldn’t normally carry if they could get them.
But if you buy from Dealer, & you need warranty work & so does the guy who bought from HD, who do ya think takes priority... that's why I buy from Dealers..

hlw49

Lawn Addict
Threads
We have people bring us a push mower they bought at big box store in to work on and get upset when we don't jump right on it and get it fixed for them. When I have a customer who bought a 10K commercial mower from us and brought it in for repair who do think gets theirs fixed first. We take care of our customers first. One thing we do not work on is pressure washers that have no pressure. If it is engine not running we will fix it. No pressure pumps usually have one of two problems. It either froze and busted or they left water in it and the cholerine oxidized the aluminum parts of the pump and it is toast. You waste time looking at it and give them an estimate and they say they don't won't to spend that much money on it and you are stuck with the pump and no pay for the wasted time.

RayMcD

Threads
I'm all ears. But with my requirements I haven't found anything.

Zero Turn
<$5,000
Local dealer for service
52" or greater deck size (I'd consider 50" if there was something amazing I'm not seeing)
BadBoy, Toro, Hustler are few I would consider, with alittle searching you might find BobCat or SCAG that you would consider. Cheers, Ray

hlw49

Lawn Addict
Threads
Dixie Chopper Z2 is an awesome mower they also make it in an HP model. Comes in 42-48-54 inch cut. We have guys that are using them in light commercial mowing and are holding up well.