Z248F engine runs, arms unresponsive (50.8 hrs use)

LEFarm

Forum Newbie
I have a Husqvarna Z248F mower that was built in 2021. It currently has only 50.8 hours of use and is in excellent condition.

While mowing today (at full throttle and in a straight line), my mower completely stopped. The engine was still running when it stopped, but the arms became unresponsive. The engine runs normally and there's tension when I push the arms forward or in reverse, but the wheels don't move at all. I haven't encountered this issue before, so I'm at a loss for what to do.

Does anyone know what could cause this or what can be done to get it moving? Thanks!
 
Three things to check. Broken drive belt, belt off tensioner pulley, tensioner pulley are stuck in a loose position.
 
2021 model, 50 hours. sounds like warranty time. I would think belts, pulleys etc should last more than 50 hours.
 
Could very well be, but a stick popping a drive belt off won’t be warranty. Check the simple things first, then check on warranty, may save a pickup charge and cost of labor, plus belt.
 
Back
Top