You KNOW what will happen if.......

Harriet

Threads
Just wondering if people are still battling snow? February can be a pretty dicey month for snow still. You haven't put the snow blower away just yet I hope. (You KNOW what will happen if you retire it for the season, don't you?)

KennyV

Lawn Pro
Threads
HA ha ...
Nope I don't think "THIS" winter is finished with us just yet...
I believe you in Arkansas have had more than your 'normal' share of snow and cold so far... maybe it is due to start winding down... :smile:KennyV

abeja_reina_1989

Threads
Isn't it funny how life works like that, though? If you throw away a receipt, you'll end up needing it. If you leave your phone on silent, you end up getting an unexpected, important call. Drives me crazy sometimes:laughing:

JDgreen

Lawn Addict
Threads
Just wondering if people are still battling snow? February can be a pretty dicey month for snow still. You haven't put the snow blower away just yet I hope. (You KNOW what will happen if you retire it for the season, don't you?)

It has been really warm in mid-Michigan the past few days and the snow is melting fast, but back about 1978 or so I had a boss who advised me "leave your snow tires on until after Easter" and I have kept that as a rule of thumb when it comes to storing snow removal equipment.

indypower

Threads
Yep. Easter is close to the end of snow. But I remember in the late 60's we had 3" snow on Mother's Day. It was gone by the end of the day and not enough to bother plowing, but still had snow.

BGC

Threads
Your right as soon as I put up my snowblower we wind up with inches and inches of snow. I wait until after March before I put it up now.

dusty-t

Threads
We got snow last night. It didn't quit till about 10 am. So I am out doing lanes in my little kubota and I am driving down the street and hit a white out, the front blade starts hitting snow and I figure I will just push through it. When the snow got about 7 ft high I said to heck with this and backed out and drove around it. Thats how high the drift was, about 7 ft. And this was in town. I'm thinkin maybe in May I will take the cab off and see what happens.:biggrin: Dusty

KennyV

Lawn Pro
Threads
We got snow last night. It didn't quit till about 10 am. So I am out doing lanes in my little kubota and I am driving down the street and hit a white out, the front blade starts hitting snow and I figure I will just push through it. When the snow got about 7 ft high I said to heck with this and backed out and drove around it. Thats how high the drift was, about 7 ft. And this was in town. I'm thinkin maybe in May I will take the cab off and see what happens.:biggrin: Dusty

I'm glad it is you getting that kind of snow... We have been having record breaking highs the last few days... Today was 68 ... can't last for long ... it's still February after all . :smile:KennyV

dusty-t

Threads
We didn't get that much snow but winds at 50mph. It was warm here thur and fri 48 f and last night it went down to 12 f. Still it hasn't been a bad winter. I still love pushin snow.:biggrin: Dusty

monica123

Threads
The last three days we have had intermittent snow, hail and rain mixed in with fog and sun. Worse thing is it freezes at night so there is so much ice it is not funny!