yard machine 21" not getting gas

I can't figure out why this machine isn't getting gas. I took off the carb and cleaned it out twice. drained the gas tank. It will start if I remove the spark plug and spray starting fluid in the hole . It ran fine last year after I tuned it ,I changed everything. I only use it for a small piece of lawn 30' x 8' . I can't figure out the gas issue . Thank you
 
I can't figure out why this machine isn't getting gas. I took off the carb and cleaned it out twice. drained the gas tank. It will start if I remove the spark plug and spray starting fluid in the hole . It ran fine last year after I tuned it ,I changed everything. I only use it for a small piece of lawn 30' x 8' . I can't figure out the gas issue . Thank you

OK we know it's a Yard Machine 21" , .... how about some info off your engine ..?? see example.....

GET INFO.JPG
 
Back
Top