J jhiggins1 Forum Newbie Jul 26, 2011 #1 I have the x340 and I couldnt ask for any better of a mower. I cut around 5 acers at a time and have had no problem at all cutting. All my grass is sod and very thick and it zipps right through it.
I have the x340 and I couldnt ask for any better of a mower. I cut around 5 acers at a time and have had no problem at all cutting. All my grass is sod and very thick and it zipps right through it.
Briana Lawn Addict Jul 27, 2011 #2 Hey there - WELCOME to LMF! I moved your thread to the John Deere Forum. :smile:
N northsouth1967 Forum Newbie Oct 9, 2014 #3 Got mine in 2007. Love it!!! I probably cut my centipede grass in just under half the time it takes you... I've got 2.49 acres
Got mine in 2007. Love it!!! I probably cut my centipede grass in just under half the time it takes you... I've got 2.49 acres