X320 - Won't start. Hour meter, lights, clutch click on with panel lever operation-

Raven6

Forum Newbie
Power goes everywhere but to starter. While a bit past puberty at 81, have gotten to checking the right foot pedal start switch - pulled socket to switch - simple needle tester bulb showed power to the switch when key on- and button depressed - if so, where next to go, or am I at solenoid replacement ?
Thanks all
 
Thank you for the schematics. In following, I believe the plunger switch has finally ghosted. Being
a PM replacement ( ex Mil. ) the schematices were of great support. Being old school I crossed terminels with a screwdriver and the starter lit right off. Power to the Plunger switch was in evidence, so being 81, am going to replace both the old solenoid and plunger switch while in the game. Bless all.
 
Back
Top