WTB: Belt Guard and Pulley Cover for bagger -- no longer available?

Grimloktt

Forum Newbie
Threads
  • / WTB: Belt Guard and Pulley Cover for bagger -- no longer available?
Hello. I'm hoping someone can help me out. I recently purchased used Ferris and then a used bagger collection system. Apparently, some of the parts of the collection system don't fit my mower. I need parts 5416222A and 5416223A but can't find them anywhere. Any idea where I can find them?

sgkent

Lawn Addict
Threads
they came up for me in a Google search. I did not call any places that said they have them but it looks like Snapper has the same part number. One of the parts comes up under Briggs and Stratton too. Ferris has one of the parts online. Happy hunting.

Grimloktt

Forum Newbie
Threads
they came up for me in a Google search. I did not call any places that said they have them but it looks like Snapper has the same part number. One of the parts comes up under Briggs and Stratton too. Ferris has one of the parts online. Happy hunting.
Thank you. I checked all those places that come up online as well as figuring out the same part is also represented by FS suffix to both. Can't find those in stock either.

Am hoping someone knows large store I can call or third party parts manufacturer...

ILENGINE

Lawn Royalty
Threads
My Briggs distributor is showing them on backorder.

mountaincut

Threads
Give https://www.rcpw.com/ a try. They have helped me find several parts that were difficult to find.

They seem to have a rather large network and have pulled from those sources to get me what I needed previouisly.