Will not start after engine is hot

Mower King

Threads
I do not have any choke on this mower. Carburetor has a priming bulb on the intake, next thing in the carb is the automatic throttle control as see in pictures I posted on 8/29.There is no manual choke auto choke or thermostat to control an automatic choke.
yes, I know that....prime it to start it = no more problem!

Threads
My next step I think is going to be pulling the carb off and removing fuel bowl. Give it a good cleaning and see what happens. It will have to wait til next weekend though. At least I know how to get the hot engine to restart with the primer bulb even if it isn't that healthy on the engine. Not sure if priming everytime is hurting anything. Again, it is a 15 yr old mower and it's tired.

Last edited:

Mower King

Threads
My next step I think is going to be pulling the carb off and removing fuel bowl. Give it a good cleaning and see what happens. It will have to wait til next weekend though. At least I know how to get the hot engine to restart with the primer bulb even if it isn't that healthy on the engine. Not sure if priming everytime is hurting anything.
:p no comment needed :p

Attachments

• youtube master mechanic.jpg
    youtube master mechanic.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 1

Scrubcadet10

Staff member
Threads
that's about the 500th time ive seen that :ROFLMAO:;)

Threads
It was funny the first time (You Tube Master Mechanic). I can take it, but I repeat, "say what you want about You tube, but there is usually someone else out there that has gone through this" So I use You tube and the Forums a lot to help in repairs. No budget to take it to a repair shop every time it acts up. If my posts on this forums help the next guy then I am happy to help.