bturner032002
Member
thanks guys to everyone who replied. Looks like i will order the raptor from the big box. As far as the regular maintenance i should be fine to do it myself as i have a lot tools already from working on cars as a hobby.
If I was in your situation I would make sure you have a place to do warranty work and repairs BEFORE going the BBS route.I did this in reverse order but did find someone to help me.I also recommend getting the Raptor SD as the hydromatic drives are repairable and are more heavy duty.If you were only cutting your yard going with the basic Raptor would be fine in my opinion.
thanks guys to everyone who replied. Looks like i will order the raptor from the big box. As far as the regular maintenance i should be fine to do it myself as i have a lot tools already from working on cars as a hobby.
My main question here is would you guys pay $627.00 more for the same mower to get it from a dealer over the big box store?
Looks good dude let us know how u like it...
For the money looks like a great deal.