Where are you guys located?

MSlandscaping

Threads
We are located in the San Francisco area.

KennyV

Lawn Pro
Threads
You should modify your information using Edit profile, to the left on almost every page, under My Settings... then include "San Francisco area" in your location... simple, easy:thumbsup:... and then every post will have that information on the left side along with your username.... :smile:KennyV

MSlandscaping

Threads
You should modify your information using Edit profile, to the left on almost every page, under My Settings... then include "San Francisco area" in your location... simple, easy:thumbsup:... and then every post will have that information on the left side along with your username.... :smile:KennyV

I created my account through my Iphone, and when i would look at posts it wouldnt say where anyone was from. Just today i started logging in through my laptop and peoples info was located on the left side. Still new to the forum :ashamed:

KennyV

Lawn Pro
Threads
Your right... all the info is not shown on a phone... but I see you have included yours now... thanks & I'll watch for you around these forums... I have some Good friends in & around SF...:smile:KennyV

scott47429

Threads
Gosport Indiana I own and run Scott's Small Engine Sales And Service

SUREYARDS

Threads
WHITE BLUFF, TENNESSEE---IT IS 45 MILES WEST OF NASHVILLE TOWARDS MEMPHIS--TOWN
IS SO SMALL, MOST SUBDIVISIONS HAVE MORE PEOPLE

SUREYARDS TENNESSEE

FRANK

exotion

Lawn Addict
Threads
Spokane Wa, I own and operate Affordable Option Lawncare. And tinker with small engines as a hobby

Sprinkler Buddy

Threads
Williston Florida, I own and operate a lawn care business. I'm also the inventor of Sprinkler Buddy, a lawn sprinkler head indicator/guard that custom fits to lawn sprinkler head rotors and spray heads. RyRo, Inc. (Home of the Sprinkler Buddy) :)