Wheels on push mower

Koogan

Forum Newbie
I have a self-propelled Toro push-mower.

The front wheels are wearing down with very little tread left.

This makes it difficult to get traction going uphill, especially if there's a little dew on the ground.

Been thinking of replacing them with rubber and/or knobby wheels, but have had no success in finding something that will work.

Tried posting twice, I think unsuccessfully, on mobile version, so sorry if repost.

Any suggestions?
 
I have a self-propelled Toro push-mower.

The front wheels are wearing down with very little tread left.

This makes it difficult to get traction going uphill, especially if there's a little dew on the ground.

Been thinking of replacing them with rubber and/or knobby wheels, but have had no success in finding something that will work.

Tried posting twice, I think unsuccessfully, on mobile version, so sorry if repost.

Any suggestions?

there is a video on you tube where the guy took a mountain bike bicycle tire and cut it to fit and used permatex and two screws .its a good idea
 
I saw some at home depot could they be yours? Could also keep an eye out for a dead toro and grab the wheels.
 
Back
Top