Wheel rubbing

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
To me it looks like you have a problem with one of three things. Wheel bearings or bushings are worn. Wheel axle is worn. Wheel axle is bent. You will need to remove the wheel and check those three things first.

rick10s

Threads
To me it looks like you have a problem with one of three things. Wheel bearings or bushings are worn. Wheel axle is worn. Wheel axle is bent. You will need to remove the wheel and check those three things first.

rick10s

Threads
Looks like the wheel axle is bent. Can they be straightened?

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Maybe, but won’t be able to even give you a good guess without more info. Different units have different axle designs. Will need model and serial numbers off the unit so I have a better idea of the type of axles on your unit. Second, a couple of pictures of the axle would also help. If you take pictures with your phone you’ll need to resize them smaller to download on this site.

rick10s

Threads
20230325_122452.jpg
I resized the axle picture to the smallest size, but it still says it too large.

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Maybe, but that is a really big guess, without seeing the axle. I looked up your unit and it looks the axle only comes as a complete assembly. Is your axle assembly cast iron or stamped sheet metal? Are the vertical bushings or bearings in good shape?

rick10s

Threads
Maybe, but that is a really big guess, without seeing the axle. I looked up your unit and it looks the axle only comes as a complete assembly. Is your axle assembly cast iron or stamped sheet metal? Are the vertical bushings or bearings in good shape?
20230325_130714.jpg