Wheel gone wrong

DaveinDestin

Forum Newbie
I have a honda harmony 215 sx Lawn Mower, the front wheels connect to the frame ( thick plastic). One of the front wheel conections has a crack in it, can I replace the frame, or how do I repair the plactic?
 
I have a honda harmony 215 sx Lawn Mower, the front wheels connect to the frame ( thick plastic). One of the front wheel conections has a crack in it, can I replace the frame, or how do I repair the plactic?

For best results, replacing the deck/frame is ideal. Any patch will unlikely ever be as strong as the factory casting. It may proved to be less costly to find a donor deck (same model with damaged engine) and swap out all the parts.

If you'll get me the serial number off the back of the deck, I can get you a price for a new deck:

lmserialnumber_zps63822669.jpg
 
Back
Top