M mechanic mark Lawn Pro Feb 19, 2015 #2 http://bsintek.basco.com/BriggsDocumentDisplay/heCyEN8bwO5rE3CNj5kbp796Dq.pdf Lawn Mower Parts, Small Engine Parts & Much More! | PartsTree.com - Briggs, MTD, Toro, Cub Cadet, Husqvarna, Troy-bilt... Results your engine manual TractorData.com - Simplicity lawn and garden tractors sorted by model scroll down 1975-79 Look for data plates everywhere, chassis, transmission, under seat, etc. Last edited: Feb 20, 2015
http://bsintek.basco.com/BriggsDocumentDisplay/heCyEN8bwO5rE3CNj5kbp796Dq.pdf Lawn Mower Parts, Small Engine Parts & Much More! | PartsTree.com - Briggs, MTD, Toro, Cub Cadet, Husqvarna, Troy-bilt... Results your engine manual TractorData.com - Simplicity lawn and garden tractors sorted by model scroll down 1975-79 Look for data plates everywhere, chassis, transmission, under seat, etc.
Y Yoyo Forum Newbie Feb 19, 2015 #3 Thanks Mark. I saw the info on tractordata.com but I would lie to narrow down to exact year. Any ideas?
Thanks Mark. I saw the info on tractordata.com but I would lie to narrow down to exact year. Any ideas?