What type of weed is this???

motoman

Lawn Addict
Threads
I was about to click out when I saw your ref to "bamboo" like appearance. Washington state just put out a warning on "knotweed" whose stalks resemble bamboo (within the month in the newspapers). They are concerned and offer help. Try a google search.

exotion

Lawn Addict
Threads
I was about to click out when I saw your ref to "bamboo" like appearance. Washington state just put out a warning on "knotweed" whose stalks resemble bamboo (within the month in the newspapers). They are concerned and offer help. Try a google search.

Ya we have knotweed everywhere this year its getting annoying. You can't really kill it you can't pull it the stocks are to sensitive

possum

Threads
Wow. That must be some kind of roundup. Around here Roundup does not even make simple broadleafs look that bad for quite some time. Honey suckle just turns a bit yellow and then laughs it off.

A_tank96

Threads
Wow. That must be some kind of roundup. Around here Roundup does not even make simple broadleafs look that bad for quite some time. Honey suckle just turns a bit yellow and then laughs it off.

This was the Poison Ivy/Tough Brush Killer, and it took several weeks to do that. If you have ever tried to pull it up, the root system is like a dandelion except ten times bigger. The one in the pic is probably 4 feet deep.

Aaron