What size Trailer do I need for a Grasshopper 721 61”

schmidtsm

Threads
  • / What size Trailer do I need for a Grasshopper 721 61”
I was looking into buying a Grasshopper 721 with a 61” with a power lift and wanted to know what the minimum size trailer I could use to transport it on? I know what the dimensions of both the deck and the unit are but I am unsure what the clearance is when the deck is up or if driving up a the trailer with the deck up is a good idea.

I will need to rent or borrow as I don’t have either a truck or a trailer? If anyone has any suggestions please let me know.

Thanks

zsqure

Threads
I have the same mower. I purchased an ALUMA 7712H trailer with the bi-fold deck. Aluminum, $2400.00 The mower climbs nicely and has no trouble. The trailer is pulled by my mini cooper and I HAVE NO PROBLEMS PULLING WITH IT. Trucks are overrated.:biggrin:

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
I have the same mower. I purchased an ALUMA 7712H trailer with the bi-fold deck. Aluminum, $2400.00 The mower climbs nicely and has no trouble. The trailer is pulled by my mini cooper and I HAVE NO PROBLEMS PULLING WITH IT. Trucks are overrated.:biggrin:

Ok I give up, how do you pull with a Mini Cooper? Where did you get a hitch? Mini told me not to pull with mine, what model Mini do you have?

zsqure

Threads
I have a 2009 Clubman S with a 6 speed manual. Mini Do More is the hitch manufacturer. Brent (mini do more) lives about 10 minutes away. Found him on northamericanmotoring.com. I did not ask mini. I just did it. If they ask questions I'll tell them it is for a bike rack and cargo rack. I have towed lots of things with my MINI.:thumbsup:

Attachments

• mini mc.jpg
    mini mc.jpg
    175 KB · Views: 17