What makes Honda mowers worth the premium price?

dewguy1999

Threads
What makes Honda mowers worth the premium price (specifically their walk behind non-self propelled) versus a competitors mower with a Honda engine? Thanks.

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads
The amount of money they spend on advertising.

Carscw

Lawn Pro
Threads
Because people think the more it cost the better it is.

exotion

Lawn Addict
Threads
Because people think the more it cost the better it is.

Thats true, however a Honda is better built than the competition with a Honda engine. (Yard man, mtd)

dewguy1999

Threads
Thats true, however a Honda is better built than the competition with a Honda engine. (Yard man, mtd)

I've heard that, but from looking at the Honda mowers versus the Husqvarna mowers with Honda engines on the net I don't really see a difference except in price. Could anyone elaborate on how Honda built mowers are "better built"?

Carscw

Lawn Pro
Threads
I've heard that, but from looking at the Honda mowers versus the Husqvarna mowers with Honda engines on the net I don't really see a difference except in price. Could anyone elaborate on how Honda built mowers are "better built"?

I would go with a husqvarna over the honda any day.

I have used a couple different Hondas for a few days and did not like them as much as my snappers.

When I get ready to buy a new push mower it will be snapper or husqvarna.

A little mad at snapper right now I think their new mowers are getting as bad as junk Deere.