what kind of wrench do i need?

Are you telling me at anyone can repair a mower or wire a house just because you can. I have been in the repair bussness all my life and know better and have learned when I am over my head . I let someone do the repairs when I don't know what I am doing because then you start loseing money so why do it. I guess buy a cheap set of tools and go for it and just try the differant size sockets till they fit. Take some pictures so you know how it goes together before you take it apart. I also found it helps me to number things with masking tape if I have a lot of parts,hoses or wires. No I can't wire a house because I don't know the codes but I can replace a outlet.

Not saying anyone can but you LEARN BY DOING THINGS, if you start with something small you will gradually progress to doing more and more as you gain experience and confidence.
 
Not saying anyone can but you LEARN BY DOING THINGS, if you start with something small you will gradually progress to doing more and more as you gain experience and confidence.

+1. i want to start learning how small engines work, and also try to fix them. i was never into it when i was young, and now that im a bit older and am into lawn care, im pretty interested in it.
 
Back
Top