Engine What kind of oil ?

I am not for advertising on this forum, and really could care less what you use for oil. I have always said use a good quality oil any brand and keep it changed. What you do is your business. As I read it Amsoilman is just trying to tell how good he thinks his oil is and that you can buy direct from the Amsoil company.
 
I agree with reynoldston, I'm leaning towards just change it regularly and it will be o.k. Use your favorite oil and be happy, and a add every now and then doesn't offend me at all.
 
I'm starting to believe there are three topics that should never be discussed in polite company religion, politics and motor oil!:laughing:
 
I'm starting to believe there are three topics that should never be discussed in polite company religion, politics and motor oil!:laughing:

That's likely true & for the same reasons... The true " believer" Usually feels an obligation to defend a wrong notion... just because they have held that 'wrong notion' for a long period of time...:biggrin: most will not question those "facts" that they hold as true... despite all actual experience showing something different...
Everyone creates their own comfort zone that they like to leave their mind living in... :laughing:

... But so far... there have not been centuries of wars fought based on Oil BRANDS & TYPES ... Yet... :smile:KennyV
 
That's likely true & for the same reasons... The true " believer" Usually feels an obligation to defend a wrong notion... just because they have held that 'wrong notion' for a long period of time...:biggrin: most will not question those "facts" that they hold as true... despite all actual experience showing something different...
Everyone creates their own comfort zone that they like to leave their mind living in... :laughing:

... But so far... there have not been centuries of wars fought based on Oil BRANDS & TYPES ... Yet... :smile:KennyV

Hang in there, Kenny! The century is still young. We do, after all have wars fought over oil, so it shouldn't be too much of a stretch to see the "Conventional vs. Synthetic War of 2042" coming to an arena near us.:frown::eek: Fortunately, I'll be dead, so it won't personally matter much.:wink:
 
Hang in there, Kenny! The century is still young. We do, after all have wars fought over oil, so it shouldn't be too much of a stretch to see the "Conventional vs. Synthetic War of 2042" coming to an arena near us.:frown::eek: Fortunately, I'll be dead, so it won't personally matter much.:wink:
Sure of that, are you ? :laughing:

Well actually, if this thread doesn't stop now, you will be dead, because somebody from here will kill you :laughing:
 
Sure of that, are you ? :laughing:

Well actually, if this thread doesn't stop now, you will be dead, because somebody from here will kill you :laughing:

Yes, if the war actually occurs in 2042, I'll almost certainly be dead. If some conventional oil assassin decides to take me out sooner than that, I hope they hurry and are quick about it..:eek: Just kidding, of course. Certainly not worth dying over, as far as I'm concerned.:wink:
 
Yes, if the war actually occurs in 2042, I'll almost certainly be dead. If some conventional oil assassin decides to take me out sooner than that, I hope they hurry and are quick about it..:eek: Just kidding, of course. Certainly not worth dying over, as far as I'm concerned.:wink:
Some say they smear old oil on their faces instead of mud while working in the jungle :laughing:
 
Back
Top