What is your favorite dessert?

monica123

Threads
I was in a rather baking kind of mood today, I made a carrot cake with boiled icing, a pumpkin cheesecake, chocolate no bake cookie and rice krispie squares. What is your favorite?

RobertBrown

Lawn Addict
Threads
I was in a rather baking kind of mood today, I made a carrot cake with boiled icing, a pumpkin cheesecake, chocolate no bake cookie and rice krispie squares. What is your favorite?

That carrot cake sounds good, I'll have mine with coffee thanks:licking:

Everybody that knows me well knows that if you put some Pecan Pie on my forehead my tongue would beat me to death trying to get to it.

adan

Threads
My favorite dessert is banana. Can't get over banana. It's almost like a staple to me. What my wife does is slice a banana lengthwise and put some ice cream on it. We call it banana split. When you're in a tropical country, desserts like this make perfect sense :)

gardener

Threads
This thread made me crave for some food..:biggrin: Any form of salad will work for me. Our Philippine version of fruit salad is my favorite. You mix all your desired fruits, add cream and milk, chill and serve. yum yum.. :)

Stevie-Ray

Threads
I should say you were in a baking mood. Next time you feel like that, come to my place.:thumbsup::laughing:

My favorite, when it's done right, is Tiramisu. Anybody been to Carrabba's Italian Grille? The Tiramisu there will be served in Heaven nightly, I'm quite sure. We have another restaurant in this area called Johnny Carino's, and theirs is the same. It must be at least 3000 calories, because there is just nothing like it.

JDgreen

Lawn Addict
Threads

Have NEVER had any dessert that comes close to my mother in laws home made apple pie. Was visiting them yesterday (in laws) after cleaning their gutters. was served lunch with a slice of her latest pie for dessert. Gave her a compliment on how good the pie was, she told me the flour she used was a little old so it must have been tough...HAH, her pies are so good they will make you cry they are that tasty. :smile:

carl22

Threads
My favorite dessert would have to be a yellow cake with chocolate icing. I love this more than any other dessert that I can think of. If that's not available, I like key lime pie too :licking: .

173abn

Threads
Stevie-Ray,what's Tiramisu made of?Sounds interesting.I like banans,fruit cocktail and pecan pie.once in a while choc.works too. russ

gardener

Threads
I have heard of Tiramisu already from a friend living in Paris. I am not sure if we have our own version of it here in the Philippines. I think it is made of crushed chocolate flavored biscuit layered with cream or icing i think. I presume it tastes sweet. :)

Stevie-Ray

Threads
Stevie-Ray,what's Tiramisu made of?Sounds interesting.I like banans,fruit cocktail and pecan pie.once in a while choc.works too. russ
Best way for me to tell you is this:
Tiramisu: Heaven In Your Mouth

Some, of course, are better than others, but when you find a great one.....well, lets just say you seem to crave it like no other dessert.:licking: