What is Normal Operating Temperature?

JBtoro

Threads
Anyone know what the NOT is for a GCV160 or GCV190? All the manuals I have found simply refer to NOT but none give an actual temp in degrees. I did find a forum where a Honda motorbike was reported at a max of about 210 degrees.

Scrubcadet10

Staff member
Threads
Most small engines (referencing a test i did a briggs 6.5hp push mower engine with a temp gun several years back) ran about 240F at the spark plug, muffler/exhaust was around 320F

slomo

Lawn Addict
Threads
Sounds like your mower Scrub has the 19 virus.

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
It is like those T$$$$ 2020 signs. Don't they know it is 2021 by now? They could at least buy updated signs and flags.

I just hoping that the Covid19 shot will still work the Covid21 versions.

ILENGINE

Lawn Pro
Threads
Star just heard the morning that people that have both of the injections with the Pfizer vaccine are 8 times more likely to contract the south African strain.

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
And all of them will make men sterile & women who have children pregnant and those with no kids infertile .
It is a VIRUS and VIRUSES need a host to survive & replicate so stay away from hosts and practice proper hygine.
They have just released the medical stats for 2019
Funny enough the lowest reported number of flue & severe colds in recorded history because for the first time in 200 years, when people felt sick they stayed at home and the rest of us washed their hands & face regularly.
The navy did a trial while back & put a washroom between all places where food is eaten and the enterance thus forcing sailors to wash before eating.
The result was an 80% reduction in reports to sick bay for stomach / intestine problems .
The new frigates we are going to build ( perhaps , maybe , eventually ) have had this design built into the new plans.

2019 had the lowest incidence of food poisoning on record as well.

And remember about stastics
a one in a 8 million chance is 8 times less than a one in a million chance.
So with the new AZ blood clotting the chances of getting a clot is about 3 in a million , but only for those under 30 which is about 25% of the population so that becomes 3 in 4 million .
Of those who had the clotting less than 5 % died so we are not talking about the chances on 3 deaths in 80,000,000 so about 15 people in the entire USA .
Without the vaccine we know what the chances of dieing are around 560,000 / 350,000,000 or 1 in 625 and getting shorter by the day